The 4th International Workshop with Mentors on Databases, Web and Information Management for Young Researchers
idb Workshop 2012 is a workshop for young researchers working on databases, Web and information management. In this workshop, many prominent researchers will participate as mentors. Mentees can earn valuable comments about their research work from the mentors.
- This is a mentoring workshop. The mentees assumed are students and young researchers in Japan.
- We do not publish the proceedings.
Timetable is here.
- Lei Chen (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong)
- Mukesh Mohania (IBM India Research Lab, India)
- Wook-Shin Han (Kyungpook National University, Korea)
- Wang-Chien Lee (The Pennsylvania State University, USA)
- Xing Xie (Microsoft Research Asia, China)
- Masaru Kitsuregawa (The University of Tokyo)
- Hiroyuki Kitagawa (University of Tsukuba)
- Yasushi Kiyoki (Keio University)
- Yoshifumi Masunaga (Aoyama Gakuin University)
- Miyuki Nakanao (The University of Tokyo)
- Makoto Onizuka (NTT Software Innovation Center)
- Katsumi Tanaka (Kyoto University)
- Hayato Yamana (Waseda University)
- Haruo Yokota (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
See Registration Site(in japansese)
Deadline is 24 July(JST 24:00). If you cannot connect to registration site, contact idb2012-submission (AT) db.itc.nagoya-u.ac.jp
- The Database Society of Japan
- Special Interest Group of Database Systems, Information Processing Society of Japan
- Technical Groups of Data Engineering, The Institute of Eletronics, Information, and Communication Engineers
- Graduate School of Information Science / Information Technology Center, Nagoya University